Nail Polish│Sinful Colors


So i was browsing around boots the other day and came across the sinful colors polish stand, they first caught my eye because of all the amazing colours and because of the colour range, they have pretty much every colour you could ever want as well as some very pretty glitter polishes. 



I've heard quite alot about them so thought I'd pick myself up a few. i originally only picked up two which were 'Hazard' and 'Beautiful Girl' but i was so impressed with them that i went back and got a few more.

The colours are amazing and they seem like really good quality. As I'm a hairdresser i have my hands in water alot but found these lasted really well, which i was very surprised at, as they are so inexpensive.
They retail for £1.99 in most boots stores, if you can't get to a boots store then you can get hold of them on the website at http://www.boots.com/en/Sinful-Colors/

Here they all are individually on my nails:










i highly recommend them to everyone and you cant go wrong for the price!
They are absolutely Fab and i will definitely be buying more of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment