Review │L'oreal Skin Perfection.



As you may have seen from my recent haul post (Here), i picked up a few products from the L'oreal skin perfection range and now i've had them a week or so to test and try, heres my thoughts on each product so far!


Okay, So lets start off with the '3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution'


L'oreal claim that 'the 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution is high performance cleansing for sensitive skin, used by make-up artists, the micellar solution swiftly removes all traces of make up and acts like a purifying magnets on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities, so gentle that skin feels soothed and toned. Hypo-allergenic. no alcohol. dermalogically tested'. 

I have to agree with everything L'oreal claims, it removes make up so easily, so no more rubbing with them horrible face wipes. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, toned and completely refreshed. Its so gentle on the skin and really does feel like water. I have combination skin but i also know someone who uses it that has dry skin and it had worked perfectly for both of us so its suitable for all skin types. I cant recommend this enough, and will definitely be re purchasing when this runs out! 

Now onto the '15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil'


L'oreal claim that the '15 second miracle cleansing oil is high performance cleansing for all skin types, instantly dissolves even waterproof make-up, skin feels perfectly clean with a non greasy finish. The oil formula helps to re-balance skin's natural oil production for healthy looking skin. Dermalogically tested. Instantly removes make up impurities. Help perfect skin texture'.

At first i wasn't too sure weather to buy this or not, because using an oil on my face when i have combination skin seemed like a silly thing to do. But I've been using this for over a week now and it seems to have been fine, it hasn't broken me out in spots or made my skin feel oily. L'oreal recommend using your hands to apply it however i personally prefer using cotton wool pads as its a lot less messy and still works just as well. It takes off eye make up amazingly, even waterproof mascara which as some of you may know is sometimes really hard to budge. I cant say I've noticed a huge difference in my skin but i do love how easily it removes my make-up, perfect for if your in a rush! Also i just want to add it smells lovely, its not an overpowering smell just very pleasant.

Finally onto the 'Cleansing And Perfecting Milk'.



L'oreal claim that the 'Cleansing and perfecting milk is specially formulated for sensitive skin. The rich milk, infused with softening actives leaves skin feeling nourished, soothed and silky smooth whilst effectively removing make-up and impurities. Hypo-allergenic, no alcohol. Dermalogically tested. Help perfect skin texture by using daily. Remove make-up by gently massaging over the face'.

I like this product but its nothing amazing, its just an average cleanser but it did feel nice on my skin and did remove make-up just like it said. So in my opinion its a good cleanser but nothing special. I probably wouldn't repurchase this just because its so similar to lots of other cleansers i already own but if your looking for an affordable, nice cleanser then i do recommend this, just don't expect it to work miracles haha!

You can purchase any of these from a variety of places, Here's a few for those who are not sure where to find them from:


Have you tried anything from the skin perfection range? What are your thoughts so far?

Thanks For Looking!

6 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for the review. I haven't tried anything from this range but maybe when I run out of my current cleansers.
    Jaz
    Xx
    JazEmia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, You should definatly try them, i think there great :).

      Stacey xx

      Delete
  2. I've got 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, it's so good! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! Yeah i would love to. Will Follow your blog and bloglovin' now :).

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You.
    Yours is great too!
    Will deffinatly follow you :).

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete