Review │Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer


I managed to find this Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in Poundland which for those who don't know, is a shop that sells everything for just £1. So i picked it up and thought i would give it a try as it was such a bargain.


 I've recently been using this as my normal regular concealer ran out and i figured instead of buying a new one i would give this one a whirl. I normally use the "Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer" which i love and which works perfectly for me although at times can be a little bit drying on the skin. This concealer i found was very similar, the same applicater, similar shade and overall a pretty decent concealer. 


I really liked it and thought it was an all round good concealer but nothing out of the ordinary, the coverage was a little lighter than the Collection concealer which for some people may be a great thing and for others not so great. For those good skin days this will be great, but for those spotty type days not so much, it covers under eye circles/darkness pretty well and did cover spots if i had one but i found it didnt last on my skin too long, but everyones skin is different.


I did really like this and don't want anyone thinking this is a negative review, because i mean i only paid £1 for it so it was still a fantastic buy. I probably wont be repurchasing it any time soon (thats if its still around, as i think it may have been discontinued but i could be wrong), however if i see it for a pound again then yes i will definatly pick up another one.


1 comment:

  1. This is a surprising price you paid for this product. If I were I would absolutely give it a try too :)

    ReplyDelete