Review │Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



So i know I'm really late on the bandwagon with this one, but i have been wanting this "Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette" for so long but i never seem to be able to part with the crazy amount of money that this costs, which is £37 so i decided last year to ask for it for Christmas and lucky for me i got it :). Now I've been using it for a few months i thought i would share my thoughts with you.


First of all i just want to mention how nice the packaging is, its so sleek and compact! Now onto the actual eye shadows, The colours are amazingly pigmented, and if I'm honest i don't think there's one colour in the palette that i don't like. There are three Matte shades and the rest are a frost and shimmer finish, I'm not as keen on the matte shades as the rest but the lighter shades are great bases and the black ( Blackout) is a perfect basic black that can be used for many eye looks.



The Naked 2 Palette comes with twelve eye shadows, as do all the naked palettes apart from the naked basics. Which from left to right are "Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout. If I'm honest i prefer the gold toned shades rather than the taupe shades. My favourite five shades out of the twelve are "Half Baked", "Chopper", "Snakebite", "YDK" and "Busted".



The Naked 2 palette also comes with a double ended and full size eyeshadow and crease brush and a mini Lip Junkie Lip gloss in the shade Naked. The brush is a nice little added extra, however the lip gloss seems a little bit pointless to me. It makes much more sense to add a eyeshadow primer like Urban Decay did with the first naked palette but maybe that's just my opinion, i mean the lip gloss itself is quite nice but i doubt i will use it very much.


Overall i think the Naked 2 palette is amazing, I think it is worth the £37,  and if you work it out the eye shadows are around £3 each which when you think about it is actually amazingly cheap! I'm pretty sure the palette will last me ages but if it doesn't i think i will definitely repurchase it. Now i need to get my hands on the Naked 3 palette! 

You can purchase the naked palette at any urban decay retailer, such as:

Do you own any Naked palettes? 
Do you think they are worth the £37 that the cost?



2 comments:

  1. I saw SO MANY naked 2 positive reviews. Really makes me want to buy it! Thanks for the great review :)
    Glad you are enjoying the pallet!
    blog ♥

    ReplyDelete